The time has come to start seriously thinking about present shopping whether you’ve just got that one tricky person left to buy for, or if you haven’t even started yet! Those of you who have all the presents bought already, please leave a comment and let the rest of us know how you do it!!!
I took a trip into Arnotts last week to have a look around their different departments and to put a list of ideas together to hopefully help some of you. Arnotts have an amazing selection for everyone you’re shopping for. Here are some my top picks:
- Check out Zoeva and Cover FX – two new brands to Ireland, any beauty lovers would be delighted to try these. I personally love the Cover FX oil free foundations. It’s priced at €34.
- Charlotte Tilbury have two fab gift sets that caught my eye – one is €66 and contains 5 of their best selling products. It’s called Beauty Icons. The other is a set of 3 mini lipsticks for €40 – I love their lipsticks so this would be another fab present
- MAC have a gift set of 3 mini lipsticks as well, but there’s is €30 – if you are on a lower budget but still want the quality!
- Jo Malone has just moved into the Arnotts Beauty Hall, and considering I’ve gotten my mom’s present here for the last two years, I think it’s a great addition! They’ve fab candles, perfumes, and room scents.
- I have to say my favourite in the accessories hall was the two different personalisation stations. One was called Simple Things and you could personalise hats and scarves there. The other was called Inner Island, I may or may not have purchased a present here haha 😉
- They have a HUGE and amazing selection of handbags. I was drawn to Michael Kors and Kate Spade. I think a card holder would be a great present this year as we all are getting more dependent on our cards as time goes on.
- If you are watch shopping this Christmas this is the place to come – they have so many brands for both men or women, as well as looking around on websites like this that offer luxury brands such as a Fendi watch for both men and women as well as many more.
- I would be forever broke if I worked in Arnotts – they have so many stunning clothes brands. I saw some amazing pieces from: Max and Co, Ganni, SET and Millie Mackintosh.
- They also have lovely pyjamas that would make a fab Christmas present, or if you are wanting something with a bit more of a luxury light feel, why not look for a silk sleep shirt for a special someone in your life? Or…maybe even yourself!
- Arnotts have the shoe gallery of DREAMS! You would definitely find your sister/ best friend a gorgeous pair in here! And you’ll definitely find something for yourself 😉
On the top floor they have a Christmas wonderland with Santa, lots of gift ideas and Christmas decorations. This is where I would go if you’re a little stuck for ideas – they have sections for ‘him’ and ‘her’.
I’m officially nearly finished my Christmas shopping – which makes me so happy. I’m actually going to go and buy some wrapping paper today and get the fun part started 🙂
If you need any more ideas feel free to message me on Snapchat (lou1409) and I’ll try and help,
Have a great week guys,
A big thank you to Arnotts for sponsoring this post